Please note that all shipping rates are calculated at the checkout and are based on the weight of your order.
- Please also remember that weekends do NOT count for transit speeds.
- We aim to despatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day, subject to stock levels.
- Please allow extra time during inclement weather.
- Always place your order as early as possible to avoid delays and disappointment!
Tips to avoid delay in delivery of your parcel
- To help us get your order to you in plenty of time, please select a realistic delivery date at the checkout.
- Please also add a mobile number or a reliable contact number in case our courier has to call you.
- You can also ask us to deliver your order to a neighbour or leave it somewhere secure, you can add this information at the checkout in the box titled "Add General Comments About Your Order Here".
Once your order has been despatched you will be emailed a tracking number from our courier so that you can track the progress of your order.
UK DELIVERIES (1-2 days)
- We use DPD and Royal Mail for our UK mainland deliveries, 99% of them are delivered next day - although we cannot guarantee this.
- We offer timed services, before 10-30am and before noon - but these services are only available to the UK mainland.
- We also offer a Saturday delivery service to the UK mainland.
- Allow at least two days for the Scottish highlands and islands and other remote parts of the UK.
EUROPEAN DELIVERIES (2-3 days)
We use DPD, TNT & DHL for our European deliveries, transit time is 2-4 working days, but for more remote destinations it can take 3-5 days. We also use TNT and DHL express air service for next day delivery to 99% of Europe, you can select that option at the checkout.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERIES (2-7 days)
Due to export restrictions, we are limited to where we can send some of our products to, so our shopping system has been set up to reflect those restrictions. Transit speeds vary from 2-7 days and the shipping cost depends on the weight of your order. Please email us if you require further information.
All transit speeds are subject to favourable weather conditions.